a) The signs that you are losing out control during training, are like:
You forget yourself during the workouts and by the time you come around to glancing at the watch, you are past the predetermined length of the training session.
- You start training impatiently, without allowing enough time for warm-ups.
- You don’t determine the length of the training session before going to the gym.
- You come up with timely justifications to lengthen the training session such as interruptions by colleagues, you are not exhausted, just one more, etc.
b) The more you train, the more you will grow and the longer you train the better.
The fact is overtraining stands and will always do, as the greatest mistake a body builder can make. Frequent muscle injuries consequent from overtraining cause the muscles to stunt in growth. It makes the body susceptible to other complications, it wastes a lot of time as you weight for muscles to heal before training further, and many other maladies.
There are several main causes of overtraining, some of them are;
1. Steroids use
- Impatience with growth
- Poor dieting
- Lack of workout plan
2. Peer pressure
- How long they train for each session
- How many training sessions for a day
- How many training sessions per week etc